I just had to write a quick post to show you what I picked up today from our local Op Shop. I have in the past found some AMAZING little gems (brands such as Forever New, Forever 21, Portmas, Dotti to name a few), all for AMAZING prices.
Today after dropping Lilly off to preschool, Zoe (she is 1) and I decided to pop into the Op Shop for a quick look. It proved to be a good day for me.
Here are my purchases:
Here are the details (Clockwise from top left)
- Just Jeans Gold Sequined singlet top
- Avocado Kimono/poncho (its like a mix between the 2) style knit in coffee colour
- TOKITO sheer peach ruffle tank top
- Rockmans leopard print fully lined top
- Dotti Peach blazer
- Bluebird cream handbag
- Country Road grey spotted skinny leg pants
All items were in as new condition (they didn’t appear to have been worn at all). A couple of the tops might be a size too big, but as we are coming into the cooler months I’d be wearing with a cardi.
All this for just $31 !
Oh, and this cute toy Zoe found and made friends with, he was included in the $31 too 🙂